Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Seniors 2016, Just 5 Simple Things to Remember
It's the end of the school year and seniors are walking out the door, here's a little advice:
1. Experience is the best teacher and usually the only one you will listen to.
2. Understand that no matter how bad it is, it won't last and you can get through it.
3. Truly appreciate the small things in life, they mean more than most big events which are fleeting and make you feel inadequate unless you're having them consistently.
4. Treat everyone with respect, when you're going up the ladder to success, you just may pass someone who could some day be your boss.
5. The sooner you realize that this life isn't about you and that the more you give back and help, the happier you will be.
And that's about it, remember those five things, oh, except credit cards....stay away from them if possible, they can be evil.