Then I got on their website. It is pretty cool and unlike any ticket website that I have been on before. You can buy tickets on the site, and you can bid for a lower price. I am mostly interested in baseball and basketball games and they have plenty of options close to where I live, but they offer other sports, music, and other attractions. I went into this thinking that it would be a one time usage, use my promo code, and that is it, but I do not think so now.
I am not trying to sell anything and I have not used the site yet so I am interested in how it will play out. But if it works the way I think it will, it is a site I will use often. Did I mention you can bid on tickets? A downfall may be that you may not know exactly where your tickets are before the event, but you will know a general area. Again, it is the Priceline of tickets in bidding on your tickets. I am looking forward to trying it out!
● You are guaranteed to save on each and every ticket on ScoreBig.com
● Tickets for sports, concerts, theater, Broadway, family shows, and attractions
● No fees freedelivery
● Choose Your Seating Area all seats ordered together will be next to each other
● Tell us what you want to pay you have all the control, it’s thrilling!
● Get an instant answer you find out right away if your offer has been accepted
How it works:
● Choose your event
● We don't tell you what to pay, you decide...how much you save is up to you
● By choosing a seating area rather than an exact seat, you're giving the ticket providers the flexibility they need to give you great deals● Get an instant answer
ScoreBig.com enables consumers to get great tickets for live sports, concert and theater events – at guaranteed savings of up to 60 percent. ScoreBig.com customers pick their own price on seats from the floor to the rafters, always pay less than box office price, and never pay any fees. For its partners, ScoreBig.com is the first and only opaque sales channel to move unsold ticket inventory in a way that protects the ticket owner’s brand and fullprice sales. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif., ScoreBig.com was founded in 2009 and is backed by Bain Capital Ventures and U.S. Venture Partners. ScoreBig.com was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies and by Billboard as one of the 10 Best Startups of 2012.