relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Help, Please...

(In Indonesia)
I've been around a little bit.

I've seen some things.

They've helped develop my worldview and my understanding how lucky we have been to have been born in the United States in an upper middle class family.

My children have it better than I did, and I would call them...um...a nice word is "spoiled".

Because my wife and I have done pretty well with our lives, we are in a position to see the country and sometimes the world more so than most people do.

But lately because of my worldview and my understanding how blessed my family and I are, I have decided to try to do more.

When we travel, I have begun to reach out to organizations to allow us the opportunity to help for one day as much as they will allow.

I know it doesn't sound like much and maybe it isn't, but it is better than doing nothing, and it is allowing me to show my kids how blessed they are.

I want them to appreciate what they have that other's don't.

I want them to understand that sometimes these people may be happier than they are, but don't always have the same opportunities as them.

I want to help others and maybe give back while raising my own children to do the same thing.

If anyone has any kind of contacts that would be willing for a little help sometimes, please feel free to give me contact info. I may or may not be in that area, but if I do I will hit them up.