relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Being in the Right Place



I support life.

From conception to death.

I am against abortion.

I am against capital punishment.

I am against adoption being too costly.

I am against unnecessary wars.

I believe that all life is precious.

If that makes me a lunatic, then call me crazy.

I believe that everyone has choices to make and that those choices come before conception. I believe that anyone can save their lives and that prison is a viable and justified punishment (we know that we have executed innocent people in the US with new technology).

I believe that adoption should be easier and cheaper than it is. I believe that war should be the final option, but often, and unfortunately, defining an unnecessary war happens with time.

Jesus says in John 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." I keep in mind that by quoting scripture, it makes me radical in many eyes, but it is through my faith that I have come to my opinion on life.

Russell Moore said in a speech the other night that if both sides of the political spectrum are flinging arrows at you, you are probably in the right place as a believer.

Well...I feel them quite often by both co-workers and people at my church, so I must be in the right place.