relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tim Tebow: Through My Eyes



I have always been one of those guys that if everybody else is into it, I am not.  Michael Jackson jacket from the 80's? No thanks.  Flip flops?  Nope.  You name it and it takes me a year or two or more to come around, well I have found myself to feel the same way with Tim Tebow.

I like college football, but I am not that into it.  Tebow was someone who for four years was mentioned so much that I turned away from really paying attention to him, however, I have recently "drank the kool-aid" when it comes to him.  Watching him do what he is attempting to do with the Denver Broncos is admirable, but I have learned more and more about how he leads his life.

I am almost finished with his book, Tim Tebow: Through My Eyes, and it is an easy, interesting read.  To read about how his faith has helped him through life and keeps him going is a nice change.  If you are looking for a good book on motivation and to read about his career while at the University of Florida...check it out, I don't think you will be disappointed.