relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I Don't Have the Answers, But I Know What to Do


My heart hurts.

Maybe it's my head.

No, it's my soul.

You know the thing you can't measure.

Yet, you're gonna tell me it's the chemicals in my brain.

It's not.

It's the inherent truth that I know this isn't how it's supposed to be.

It's all part of God's plan, so they say.

But I don't get it, and I don't want to hear it.

God either does it or allows it.

But that doesn't mean, I can understand Him.

Why does evil exist?

I have some answers, but they're not good.

As a believer, I have to try to explain it.

But as a non-believer, you have to explain it and everything else.

So I will rely on the understanding that I can't understand it all.

I will lean into the pain and hurt to grow.

And I will do all I can to help those going through the same thing.

Do I have the answers?

No.

But I know what to do.

That is to love, pray, love, help, love, fight, and love.

God forgive us for we know not what we do.....