relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Do Something or Please, Please....Just Be Quiet


 I don't love guns. 

They make me nervous. 

They're loud, they're dangerous, and I am not a fan.

Yet, I own one, and I believe that under the 2nd amendment, you should, too.

I have always believed and still do believe that guns are not the problem, it's a rotting to the core culture.

But I am tired.

I am tired of mass shootings.

I am tired of children being murdered for being at school.

And I am tired of both political parties doing nothing.

One side continually points out it isn't the guns fault, it's the people doing the shooting that is at fault, and I agree.

The other side continually blames the other side after one of these things happens and then does nothing saying that their hands are tied because of the other side's beliefs.

Yet. the side who wants something done has been in power before and did little to nothing.

I am not in favor of executive orders for much of anything, but I am tired of the grandstanding.

The current President is of the party who gives speeches and blames the other side of the aisle.

His outraged emotional speech last night was moving....but it's time to do something.

Radical change comes from radical action.

This current President, must enact an exeuctive order banning assault rifles, or he needs to either be quiet or admit, he only speaks to get votes.

It's sickening.

It's depressing.

And we need to do something....

Something............................................................