relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 39: It's Never Too Late to Start Over



Day 39

I remember when I was in high school and there was a girl who had a...ummm...history who talked to me and wanted to change. I can remember telling my dad and he made a comment that has stuck with me since. You cannot change your past, but you can change your future starting right now.

It is never too late to start over. It is never too late to start anew. It is never too late to begin again or to try something new. When you feel that you have put in too much time or that it would be a waste of time, remember this; the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time? Today.

Challenge: If there is something you have been putting off, do it. Start today. If you start today, it will be finished sooner than if you start tomorrow or a year from now.