relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tough Lesson Learned



Loving something, working hard, spending many hours at something while working hard at the something you love does not guarantee you success at that thing you love.  It doesn't.  It just doesn't.  If life were fair, I would have won many post season championships because I love coaching and I work hard at it.  Sometimes harder than those who have had more success.  Does it make me bitter?  Not as much anymore.  Does it make me want to change my outlook and work less?  No way.

Because love and working hard does not guarantee success  but it doesn't make me want to quit.  It makes me want to continue on because if you quit working hard because success is so hard...you will never be successful.