relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Things Are Going Well, So....

One kid who didn't come out and was pretty key in the overall program, decided to play.  Some of our other issues are working themselves out.  The guys are working hard in conditioning and at open gym.  It is good to be the coach right now, so why do I feel like I am waiting for the hammer to fall?

When I started coaching, I wanted each year to be the year we dealt with zero issues.  Now with experience, I realize that each year has its own problems, some of them you can control, some you can't.

I am just going to enjoy the time right now with zero drama, but not too comfortably because something will happen, it is just a matter of time and it could be big or small, but it's going to happen.