relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This blog

I started this blog for selfish reasons. I started this blog because there are certain things that you deal with as a coach that frustrates me highly, I mean a lot. Some of it deals with me personally and some of it deals with some of my coaching compadres.



I have posted this blog on my twitter and facebook accounts, so I know it has something to do with it, but something that never fails to take me by surprise is when someone tells me that they read what I write. Usually they have some kind words and I don't know how to take it, I just say thank you and try to move on or ask some awkward question like "you read that garbage?".


Another thing that is mind blowing to me is how something like this can spread almost like a virus. I have a globe that rotates and you can find some stats about what countries have visited this site...why in the heck would anybody from anywhere want to read what I write?