1. Get up 15 minutes earlier.
2. Prepare for the morning the night before.
3. Avoid relying on chemical aids.
4. Don't rely on your memory, write it down.
5. Make duplicate keys.
6. Say "no" more often.
7. Avoid negative people.
8. Repair anything that doesn't work properly.
9. Ask for help in jobs you dislike.
10. Unclutter your life.
12. Be prepared for rain.
13. Say something nice to someone.
14. Walk in the rain.
15. Be aware of the decisions you make.
16. Say "hello" to a stranger.
17. Whistle a tune.
18. Do a brand new things.
19. Stop a bad habit.
20. Pay attention to your appreance.
21. Find someone to be your vent partner.
22. Work at being cheerful and optimistic.
23. Practice grace under pressure.
24. Look at a work of art.
25. Plant a tree.
26. Maintain your weight.
27. Exercise every day.
28. Get to work early.
29. Play with a child.
30. Watch a movie and eat popcorn.
31. Leave work early (with permission)
32. Go to a ball game and scream.
33. Keep a journal.
34. Practice a monster smile.
35. Remember you always have options.
36. Get enough sleep.
37. Talk less and listen more.
38. Freely praise other people.
39. Relax, take each day at a time...you have the rest of your life to live.
40. Know your limitations and let others know them too.
41. Throw a paper airplane.
There are 60 more on the handout from his powerpoint.. It is good stuff and just typing these 41 has helped me to remember some things I have already forgotten.