relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Friday, March 11, 2022

Unless Something Outside of My Control....


 March 10, 2022

Well since I have decided to go to Poland, I have been hit by a lot of "attaboys". Makes me feel funny. I am doing this in Jesus name, but I seem to be getting the attention for it. I get it, it makes sense, but it still makes me feel funny.

I am doing this because I feel convicted to go and help in Jesus name, not for me to get complimented.

In three days, I have raised around $900 from people who know I am going and wanting to help me go and help. 

Talk about overwhelming!

I am on year two of having my NPO and last year I raised funds to do what I was called to do, but by a much fewer amount of people than have reached out in the last few days.

I am so thankful for everyone who is helping me to help others.

I have had many people tell me they will pray for me, and that is great, but prayer and financial assistance is a different type of commitment and I am thankful. More than I can ever put in words.

I guess I am writing today because there are so many emotions I am experiencing.

Oh, and my family supports me. Where I am going is relatively safe and my wife and kids have gotten used to me doing this.

But my mom...she's not happy about it, she doesn't like when I travel out of country anywhere, but this is close to a war, so I get it, but mom...I am 52.

I will continue to write as I feel motivated to do so.

Still lots of mowing to do (I do that to help raise funds) until I leave.