relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Conviction: A Strong Persuasion or Belief (Poland)



March 8, 2022

"Go"...Jesus said.

Conviction is a strong persuasion or belief. I have felt convicted many times in my life and I have not followed through.

I am doing it now.

I feel convicted to go to Poland to help in any way because of my time spent in Ukraine. My time spent there with the people was wonderful and watching what the people are going through is hard to watch.

So, I'm going.

It seems dangerous, especially to people who may not travel internationally, but it won't be anymore than any other trip as I will meet up with two old friends who coach a pro basketball team in Lublin.

There are some loop holes to jump through (is that the correct saying?), but I will help in some way from stacking or moving good, to feeding people, to giving money to organizations in that area to help.

I have been overwhelmed by those who have donated to help me do this and I won't let you down.

The plane ticket is bought and I am just waiting to go....