relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, November 9, 2020

We Are Getting Closer!

Many who read this may already know that I have started a 501 (c) (3), Cornerstone Hoops.

I want to use basketball to give young people hope and I want to give others the opportunity to be blessings for these children also.

If all goes as planned, I will have my tax exempt number in December and then we will really get rolling.

I have a website, I have some social media stuff out there and I have started a podcast as well as this blog which has been around for about a decade now.

My desire is to give young people hope and teach them some skills of basketball.

I want them to have fun when with us and I want to be able to donate shoes, clothes, food, anything that a specific community may need.

I already have contacts in Minot, North Dakota; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Athens, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Bangladesh; Pakistan; Israel and Palestine of people who are interested in having us show up and do our thing.

I ask for prayer first and foremost. 

I also ask for volunteers. My hope is that through donations, I can help to pay for volunteers to help so not much comes out of your pocket.

And I ask for you to consider joining with us financially so that we can do more to love everybody, always using the great game of basketball.

I want everyone who is considering financially supporting us, that I do many odd jobs to help fund myself already and will continue to do so as we move forward.

Please feel free to contact me at phunter@scsc.school or 502.445.6311 if you would like more info or would like to partner up.