relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Who am I? Who are you? Who are we?



Over the last two weeks, I have been invited to speak at our church at the Borden Church of Christ.  So I came up with a little mini series.  I have always felt it is important that if I got up and spoke at church, I should be as transparent as possible.  The first of three parts of the mini series deals with I am.

Who am I?


Last Sunday, I felt it was important to tell the congregation who they are, individually as followers of Christ.

Who are you?

Finally, this Sunday, Lord willing, I will speaking about "Who are we?"

Please listen at your own risk and understand that I am using power point, so some of the things I am speaking about not come through on just audio.