relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Anybody)

I am the FCA sponsor at my school, and I have been encouraged by doing it so much so that I could never explain in typed words.  I hope that I have influenced a couple of students in the time that I have done this sponsorship, but I guarantee you they have influenced me.

We meet this year every Tuesday morning at 7 AM and once every four weeks at 10:20 AM during school on our "black" days which is when clubs can meet.  We cover scripture, check out some music, and help the Christians at our school not feel isolated.

I look forward to the many things we will do this year from feeding the varsity athletes to doing Angel Tree for a child or 5 who may not be able to celebrate Christmas.  Every year I have been associated with students who are quality people and strengthen my faith.