relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sports Reach

Today I am headed after school to Sports Reach Ministry's Annual auction and dinner.  I have had this marked on my calendar for quite some time.  It will hopefully be a way I can mix two of my favorite things together: basketball and my faith. 

Sports Reach is a not for profit group that uses sports to reach the world and to spread the gospel.  The people that I have been in touch with are professional and first class people.  I look forward to helping them in some capacity in the future whether through coaching or running copies for an event.

The auction tonight will be interesting as there are tons of great things to bid on.  I asked my wife how much I could spend...she just laughed.  I probably won't bring anything home, but I will be able to fellowship with like minded people and listen to UK AD Mitch Barnhart deliver his testimony.

It should be a great evening.