relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, April 4, 2022

Poland: March 25, 2022

I got on the phone to see what to do about my passport....I lost it, I can't believe it.

Coach Spasev put me in contact with a person in Warsaw who has contacts in the airport.

Marcin is looking around and making calls. I feel much better having someone advocate for me in a foreign country. It's scary to be here and not have that passport. Marcin told me I can get around Poland with my US driver's license.

I went walking around the Old Town of Lublin. Pretty interesting to know that the town is over 700 years old. I did pass by the Ukraine consulate and there were quite a few people waiting outside to try and get visas etc. It is amazing what one persons decision can do to create chaos in so many people's lives.

Coach Spasev put me in contact with a woman who does humanitarian work for Ukraine's.

Yea...so she got back with me and wanted to know if I could find war type materials...I'm not that guy.