relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

March 27, 28, 30


Monday
, I met with the Priest in Lublin and have put him contact with another Catholic church in the states. This church in Lublin is working with and dealing with the Ukrainians. They're doing a wonderful job. 

I also was able to donate about $700 that will directly help these guests from Ukraine. All those that donated money, you can trust to know that it is being used for good.

I then was able to watch a Men's basketball game here in Lublin. I was a VIP fan.


Tuesday
, I was able to visit the border.

Two weeks ago there were thousands of people, today....very few.

The priest was able to get us into a facility where guests are living and they gave us a run down of what they're doing. 

Poland has done a wonderful job!

I got to watch a Start Lublin practice.




Wednesday, I have my appointment with the US Embassy on Thursday in Warsaw, so today is my last day in Lublin.