relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, April 4, 2022

Poland: March 24, 2022

I arrived in Warsaw today. Interesting, before I got on the plane in Detroit to head to Warsaw, I was flagged and questioned by security.

Apparently, there are Americans who are involved in trafficking children and taking pharmaceuticals into Ukraine and making money in the Black Market.

I was asked quite a few questions, I wasn't nervous because I hadn't done anything wrong and didn't plan on doing anything wrong, but after about 5-10 minutes, I got on the plane and headed to Paris then Warsaw.

Landing in Warsaw, it was sort of late and I wanted to get a train to Lublin and be there before it was too late. Before I went out through security, I stopped to use the bathroom and then headed out to get a taxi to catch a train to head south. I usually keep all my documents in a book, so I don't have to keep pulling it out of my pockets. Well in that bathroom in the Warsaw airport is the last time I remember having that book.

I lost my passport.

And I felt like I was going to puke.

I ended up getting my train ticket and making it to my AirBnB that night and the next morning I called my friend, Tane Spasev to let him know and what I could do for help.