relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, March 13, 2017

You Can Help Me on My Mission Trip to Kenya (and a tax write off for you)


I have a mission account that I started every pay period. Money comes out and withdraws immediately into that account. Any extra money goes there also.

I'm headed to Kenya this summer and I have already paid for over 3/4 of it from my own money which will end up being a tax write off for this year.

If you'd like to help me go with Athletes in Action this summer, you can go to CLICK HERE by entering my account number 5634026 in the "Give A Gift" box. The money you donate will be tax deductible for you.

Sports ministry is something I love to do and would appreciate any help I can get.

I really do appreciate your consideration and if not financially, I would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts.