Thursday, April 7, 2016
21 Mentally Tough Characteristics
1. They get up and do something even when they don't feel like it.
2. They are self-disciplined to do their job even on days when it feels like the world is against you.
3. They attempt multiple times to help others even when rejected.
4. They don't allow for apathy to bring them down continually.
5. They make much of their life not about themselves.
6. They are genuinely happy about other's success.
7. They live consistently authentic lives.
8. They learn from their mistakes.
9. They are able to comprehend good advice.
10. They attempt to be in a relatively good mood every day.
11. They don't blame their mistakes on outside influences.
12. They accept responsibility for failure...see #11.
13. They realize that not everyone or everything is against them.
14. They put their trust and knowledge in the fact that there is a higher power than themselves.
15. They know their limitations, but are willing to try new skills.
16. They are able to get past their fears to try new experiences.
17. They are respectful of other's differences while still not always agreeing with them.
18. They understand that not all people's perspectives are the same as their own.
19. They are able to put aside their selfishness for the good of a group.
20. They live within their means.
21. They allow themselves some down time to relax and enjoy all life has to offer.