relationships

relationships
33 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

How About You?

Do not go to social media and complain about your spouse, kids, family, friends...I mean, you can, it is America and you have the right to, but it is sort of sad.

And man...don't be so vague, if you're going to complain about someone don't leave names and specifics out. 

Get it all out there so we can know all the details.

But it might make you feel better in the moment and most everyone is going to console and soothe you, but there will be those the accusations have been made against and neutral readers who are going to judge YOU for your public judgments.

So, make a blog and vent there.

That's classier, no it really isn't (it's sort of sad too), but people aren't scrolling and reading all your unnecessary drama because I have learned that there are three sides to every story.

Your side.

Their side.

And the truth somewhere in between.

But you have to actually evaluate your own actions and stop playing the victim game especially if you're a middle to older adult.

But that is hard and we don't like hard, I don't like hard because it is painful.

I do often ask the simple question, what would Jesus do?

And I try to live by that, but I don't.

I fail.

And so do you.

But I know I do.

How about you?