relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What You Do Matters

(This is my dad, he is a great man, he has helped me become who I am and I hope to pass much of what he taught me to my son)
Most of us have the ability to do something today to make our little world better.

Whether it is monetarily, saying a few words, spending some time with someone, we have that ability.

It's not like in the US that most of us have to worry about water or food, so that gives us a lot of "free" time.

So what have you done today to make the world better?

It can be as big as supplying a well for a village in Africa.

It can be as big as providing medical help for people in South America.

Or....

It can be hugging and kissing your wife and kids.

It can be putting your hand on a co-worker's shoulder who is struggling and letting them know you care.

And it can be smiling at someone you pass and saying hello.

I challenge myself  every day, to get up and make a difference.

It doesn't have to be 100% of the time, but do something because if we aren't what's this all really for?