relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Friday, March 10, 2017

Proverbs 24:11


"Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter."

I'm pro-life.

From conception to death, I'm pro-life.

It isn't always easy, but standing for something usually isn't.

I could pick an anti-abortion, pro-adoption, pro-refugee idea to fight for.

I could minister to those in prisons, I could minister to those drug addicted.

But human trafficking, specifically sex trafficking of youth, is where I take my stand.

Children are the most pure form of victims in this world. Most adults are where they are because of decisions they've made and possibly it is because of terrible childhoods, but a child's circumstance is more than always is because of an adult.

And what's the worst thing that can be done to a child?

Being led into sex trafficking.

Where children are raped up to 30 times a day to help pay the bills at home or they have been bought and are now making money for the person who bought them.

Men, overwhelmingly, are the ones who perpetrate this sick business, so I feel both a responsibility to help save children and to educate men.

Men, stop having sex with children! If you do that, the sex trafficking industry disappears.

Please consider giving, volunteering, or fighting for children though The Exodus Road, Destiny Rescue, A21 and many other groups fighting this scourge.

I'm constantly looking for ways I can help to make a difference with this evil, vile thing and I challenge you to do so also.