relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Slowly...we descend...into...Ignorance



Some days I just can't.

2015 is the year we will remember when everyone became outraged, offended, insulted by something. Jon Acuff had a meme a few weeks ago that said if you see something on social media that insults you, move on. You don't have to post or get involved in every fight.

Yes, there we see them, every day people who are outraged on social media about this or that, post it, feel better about themselves, but actually never do anything. They stand up in public for their views, but I believe that it's part of the narcissistic society we have become.

If I post it, I believe it, I stand for it....and.....

That's it.

But nothing has changed. No new awareness is there because you've created disharmony in a situation you wanted to create a positive change in.

So stop it. Or start your own blog.