relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Friday, March 21, 2014

Finishing Up a Book


I have not read a book in awhile, had not found anything that interested me.  Yet, when I recently posted a pic of MLB Josh Hamilton and his bat with scripture, I was pointed in the direction of this book.

The book details Hamilton's early life when he was a baseball phenom, his #1 pick, and then the downfall as he became a drug addict.  I just finished where he is on his way back to Major League Baseball after cleaning up because of a loving Grandmother and his personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Looking forward to the end of the book, and praying that Hamilton stays the path as drugs are evil and his fight will continue until the day he dies.