relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Get Motivated Business Seminar



A few years ago, I attended Get Motivated Seminar and I really believe that it was one of the things that got me headed in the right direction.  The speakers that day were Rudy Giuliani, Laura Bush, Terry Bradshaw, Rick Pitino and others.  Things I took from there that day were worth the cost and time I put into it.

If you get a chance, attend.  I promise that everyone will come away with something that you weren't expecting.  I promise that to listen to successful people and how they see things compared to the rest of us, you will see things from a different angle.  Mayor Giuliani spoke of his prostate cancer, and when asked if he was upset about it, he claimed that he was actually safer the day he was diagnosed then he was the day before, it was actually a good thing to be diagnosed.  Then he and the doctors knew what they were up against and could start fighting.

The cost is $4.95 with a workbook costing you maybe $10 for a full day of listening to successful people.  When you register, they will contact you to try and get you to upgrade your seats and you can do that or not, but I highly recommend that you attend one of these seminars.  If not in Louisville on June 20th, attend when it is in your area.