relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Whoa is Me! #1stWorldProblems


My natural inclination is to be a sarcastic, snarky, elitist, "you're stupid" type of person when encountering social media garbage.

When Facebook started, I shared everything and I felt the need to let everyone know what I thought about their opinions. Then I realized how stupid that was and it did nothing for me and my mental state. All I did was get into arguments that could never be won that would go on and on.

I started unfollowing people and it has worked, but the occasional comment or post shows up and I lose my mind.

So I have seriously considered deleting it all together.

If I weren't friends with so many people I have met through the years in foreign countries, I would do it.

I am stuck.

Keep and continue getting upset, or deleting it and maybe missing out on an opportunity in the future with someone from around the globe or here at home.