relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Time with The Speaker of the House of Representatives

Okay, the title is a little misleading, I didn't really spend time with The Speaker, or I guess I did, enough to beg him to run for President and wish him well and get a picture.

I went to a campaign event for Trey Hollingsworth who is running for Congress in my 9th District of Indiana. I still haven't made up my mind about him, but I could not pass up taking a personal day to see the man who is 3rd in line for the Presidency of the United States.

Paul Ryan, Congressman from Wisconsin, was in Sellersburg at Happ's Airport stumping for Hollingsworth and Todd Young who is running for the open Senate seat in Indiana.

I just cannot pass up as a high school Government teacher, the chance to see and hear someone of his high ranking. And it wouldn't matter to me which political party he belonged to.

It is inspiring to be around someone like that, everything that they go through, but I really admire Mr. Ryan, so it made it even better.

And who knows...he very well could be President some day.