relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Yet Another New School Year



It is amazing how much I enjoy the beginning of a new school year and yet can somehow enjoy when they end. Most regular people have jobs that they work year round, but spoiled teachers get bored a couple of weeks into a new school year (me included).

We've gone to a balanced calendar which is 2 weeks off every 9 week grading period and 7 weeks off in the summer. I don't know if it helps or not, but it has created a shorter summer and with snow make up days, longer school year by amount of days.

But I really enjoy the beginning of a new school year. Sure, I will get worn out with it soon, but I still get to be around the future every year.

And I find that really cool.