relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Colossians 1:17


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

I found this scripture this morning and it sums up my world view and I often wonder what people believe that don't believe in God. I've found they don't really believe in anything but themselves, their mate or their hobby.


Conversations often go like this:

Athiest: "How can you believe that God created the world?" 
Me: "How do you believe that the world was created?" 
Athiest: "Not by a god!" 
Me: "How do you believe that the world was created?" 
Athiest: "Science!" 
Me: "Why is there something instead of nothing? What was before the "bang"? How did something come from absolute nothingness?"
Athiest: "I don't know, but it wasn't God."
Me: "Why are you so angry at God?"

And we proceed on from there with other philosophical points because as much as I love science (it has benefited my life sooooo much), it can't explain everything.

My belief is that God did create everything, that He was before all things and holds them together. It is plausible, how probable? More than enough for me to live a happy life believing it.