relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Monday, January 25, 2021

Let's do it...I think!

Covid-19 has sucked for a lot of people over the last year.

We have a vaccine, millions have had the virus, and it seems there's a light at the end of the tunnel in this madness we've endured.

So to celebrate, I am seriously considering a trip around the world.

I have recently started Cornerstone Hoops, and I want to work basketball camps/clinics, travel around the world, share the Gospel, and maybe do it within a month.

Most people do not understand how relatively cheap it is to fly to a country, and to fly around the world won't be cheap, but won't be as expensive as you think.

It's crazy because I just recently came up with this idea, and the details are flying through my mind.

Could I get a sponsor?

I would definitely blog about it, take pictures.

I would definitely share this experience with everyone who would want to be a part of it.

Now...think about the details, raise the funds, and let's do it!

I think.