relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Thinker


There are so many questions that exist in this world and so many different opinions on the answers.  And I have been thinking on these two sets of information lately.

What we know.

We know that we are born.

We know that there is good and evil in the world.

We know that we die.

Those three things there can be no debate, it happens and exists.

What I believe.

God created you.

He wants you to live in good, defeat evil, and grow in a relationship with Him.

We will be held accountable for what we do and allow to happen in this world after death.

I think about these six pieces of information often.  The first three everyone agrees upon and because of those pieces of information, it has made me wonder contemplate even more the last three pieces of information.

I challenge you to think about those first three pieces of information and their ramifications.  Feel free to contact me any time by email if you would like to discuss not only anything in this email, but anything I write about.