relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Thursday, August 18, 2022

That's Okay

I've noticed that I don't read as much, I don't watch movies as much, and I haven't been writing as much.

And I wonder, is it because I am only reading 140 characters at a time often every day, I watch 10 minute videos often every day and it's causing me not to want to write.

When you are being inundated with short bits of info, the longer bits can be tiring because you don't have the stamina for it. You've gotten out of the habit of reading or watching longer.

I have had some ideas about what to write about, but forget when I get back to a computer to write things down, and maybe that has something to do with it.

I do know that from time to time, my intelligent father would make comments about having too much information, and tune out from time to time.

I couldn't understand it then.

I understand it now.

I guess I am in a time in my life where writing and reading aren't a priority, I don't feel the inspiration to do these things, but that's ok.