relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

I Am Tired...but Just for Today, for Now


Today is not a good day. It isn't a bad one either.

But nothing specific going on, just worn out. 

Worn out psychologically.

I feel as if I am doing nothing and feeling overwhelmed all at the same time.

I want to travel.

I want to help.

I want to disappear into the woods.

I want to walk the train tracks and camp out along the way.

I want to go to the beach.

I want to run basketball camps for poor children.

I want to go and stay for a month at a time.

I want unlimited funds so I can go where I want, do what I want, any time that I want.

It is selfish, I know, but I want to be able to give my time and money to those I don't see every single day of my life.

I know I am making a difference, at least I hope I am, here, but the monotony of the every day is....tiring. 

I have tried for the last two years to be positive in negative situations, that even that is "old".

I am tired today of the same, of the me, of who I am and what I can and cannot do.

But tomorrow is another day, heck, I may even be better in a couple hours.

You make of life what you want it to be.

I am tired right now, but I know how special and blessed I am to have the family I do, the job I do, the friends that I do.

Even typing this out has helped some.

Some.