relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Friday, November 20, 2020

I Had a Dream About the Apocalypse...and here it is.

I had this dream about 2 or 3 years ago. It was so vivid that when I got up, 

I wrote some things down and then came to school and typed it out...here it is:

I was in my Grandma Hunter’s house, I stayed there one summer house sitting

and I was always afraid that the

back door wouldn’t lock and someone would get into the house.

I heard a noise and went to the back of the house, the door was open

and after searching with fear,

I found someone. The people I was with (not sure who they were) wanted them gone,

but I wanted to let them stay, especially since they seemed to need a place to stay.

That person, however, turned into a demon.

Next I remember driving on the road leading to my Grandma Hunter’s house,

highway 160 in Washington County.

There was a tornado to the left in the open field, it was dark,

but I could see it and it was running perpendicular to us

and was for sure going to encompass us.

I told who (I don't know who it was) was driving that they needed to speed up.

We sped up, but as the tornado got closer, I could hear it and

kept waiting for it to take our car out,

but it didn't. I remember seeing multiple tornadoes in the distance.

We were finished and now in a building that had survived the hit of the tornado.

I looked out the window to my right and saw two people standing amidst the rubble.

One was an old man (maybe Gandhi or God or Jesus?)

the other was Benjamin Netanyahu (yes, I knew it was him

and I can only imagine he represented Israel).

I turned and looked at the people who were there, not sure who they were,

and we got out of the building.

As we climbed out of the building, there were people

(I think it was my son, don’t know who anyone else was),

and we could see that other people were caught in debris

and being rescued. I had a sense

that I needed to climb the hill that was in front of me.

I started climbing and pushing the boy

I was with to the top about halfway up, water started to pour into the valley

and I could hear the screaming of people as they were drowning.

Fear swept over me as I need to get me and Brandon?

Higher to the top of the hill. We survived.

At this point, we were in rows of buildings

and huge tornadoes were coming at us…

as if the tornadoes

(I’ve been through one so this has something to do with it, I am sure)

were coming to destroy the rest of us. As the tornados approached,

I could hear the roaring wind,

and we started to sing a hymn, don’t remember what it was

or if it were one, but it seemed like a hymn,

nd I could feel the building lean as if it were going over.

It didn’t.

Finally, we were at the very top of this hill and not many people were there.

We were building something and a word was spoken, but done so incorrectly.

I said that’s not how you say it, and I said it was said “tertiary” and then spelled it.

I looked at a girl and said “that’s a word we need to remember,

write it down for when we start civilization again”.

It was me or someone else said maybe God wants a new beginning

and we shouldn’t write it down.

I looked up tertiary, it means third level or order and I found this with Wikipedia -The term Third Order signifies, in general, lay members of religious orders, who do not necessarily live in community and yet can claim to wear the habit and participate in the good works of some great order. Roman Catholicism, Lutheranism and Anglicanism all recognize Third Orders. They were a twelfth-century adaptation of the medieval monastic confraternitiesMembers of third orders, are known as tertiaries. In some cases, they may belong to a religious institute (a "congregation") that is called a "third order regular". 

I Googled it with Christianity and it used

and refers sometimes to the Third Heaven where God dwells.

We turned and looked and we saw the world crumbling.

The person said if God doesn’t want us to remember anything from the past,

we should put it in his hands and she let go of the card with the words.

It blew up and swirled around and then was caught in a tree…

at that point water started rising again on the hill

and then started pouring over the hill from the other side….

Then my wife’s alarm went off.