relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What Would Younger Me Think?



I enjoy both being a parent and teaching.

You are around the future.

Not just communally, but to see all of the potential things that these young people can do with their lives, it makes me somewhat envious.

Don't get me wrong, I love my life, I don't think I could do better than I have, but I see them and understand how they can do literally anything they want to do.

Then I think of myself as a young person and wonder if my younger self could see me what would he think?

Would I be the type of dad he'd want?

Would I be the type of human being he'd want?

It's crazy to think that the younger me is really me with time and experience.

I have never left me, I am right here and have been since the beginning.