relationships

relationships
31 years coaching experience/Worked Camps/Clinics on 6 Continents

Friday, July 29, 2016

Can We Get a Re-Do for 2016?




I am 46 and voting in my 8th presidential election.

I voted for George Bush that year, then voted for Bill Clinton the next two elections.

That's enough about who I voted for because I do believe it's a persona private right to support and vote for whomever they want, it's the great thing about our country.

But this year...it's something else.

I've paid attention to the election cycle since 1980, I was about 10 years old and loved Ronald Reagan, but I have not seen a cycle like this one.

I'm not going to get into what I think is wrong about both candidates, but there is much wrong and, in my opinion, not only do I not know what to do when it comes to voting, I feel I should apologize to first time voters.

So what am I going to do? I don't know.

I may vote for one of the major candidates, I may vote for one of the minor candidates (there are two other people on the ballot), or I may...gasp...abstain from voting for president.

It really bothers me that I may not vote for anyone, but it's also my right to do so...or not.