Wednesday, May 18, 2016
1. Some days not knowing if you want to go on, but scared you will die.
2. Fear of every single thing taken to its extreme.
3. The worry of what others might think of you.
4. Feeling a loss of control.
5. Feeling like you are out of body.
6. Feeling like a heart attack or stroke is coming on.
7. Eating is only thing that can calm you down.
8. Feeling tired or lethargic.
9. Something that can lead to depression.
10. Something that can come on at any point for apparently no reason.
11. Something that can wake you up in the middle of the night.
12. Something that makes you feel no one understands.
13. Something that leads to frustration over the smallest things.
14. Something that can lead to addictions.
15. A blessing that has made me feel more appreciative of those times I don't feel it.