Thursday, March 7, 2013
The Disease of Me by Pat Riley
The disease of me = the defeat of us
6 Danger Signals of the Disease of Me
1. Chronic feelings of under appreciation - too much focus on oneself.
2. Paranoia over being cheated out of one's rightful share.
3. Leadership vacuum resulting from formation of cliques and rivalries.
4. Feelings of frustration even when the team performs successfully.
5. Personal effort mustered soley to outshine one's teammate.
6. Resentment of the competence of another, to refuse his or her contribution.